Love is a splendid thing. It can make you feel on top of the world like you can conquer anything. It can also be all-consuming, making it hard to focus on anything else. Some people say that love is blind, but maybe it’s just because we’re so focused on the person we love that we don’t see their faults. All this brings ultimate happiness!
Or maybe we just don’t care about their faults because we love them so much. Whatever the case may be, love is a powerful emotion that can change our lives in both good and bad ways. But even if love doesn’t work out in the end, at least we can say we’ve experienced one of the most intense emotions that life has to offer.
20 Cute & Funny Reasons I Love You
1. You make me laugh, even when I don’t want to.
2. You’re always there for me, no matter what.
3. You understand me better than anyone else.
4. You always know how to make me feel better.
5. You’re my best friend and I love you for that.
6. You never fail to make me smile, no matter what’s going on in my life.
7. You’re always there to listen, even if I don’t want to talk about what’s bothering me.
8. You never judge me, no matter what I do or say.
9. You love me for who I am, not who you want me to be.
10. You accept me, flaws and all.
11. You never try to change me, even though I know you could.
12. You’re always honest with me, even when it hurts.
13. You have faith in me, even when I don’t have faith in myself.
14. You’re always there to support me, no matter what I’m going through.
15. You believe in me, even when no one else does.
16. You’re my biggest fan and I love you for that.
17. You’re always there to encourage me, no matter how down I’m feeling.
18. You’re always willing to lend a helping hand, no matter how busy you are.
19. You’re always willing to go the extra mile, no matter how tired you are.
20. You never give up on me, even when I’ve given up on myself.
And Now a Funny Story About a Toilet and a Couple
Once upon a time, there was a toilet and a couple who loved each other very much. They flushed each other away every day and were always there for each other when things got tough. When the brown stink came, they stood by each other and fought it off together. They were the happiest couple in the world and nothing could ever come between them.
But then one day, the toilet got clogged and the couple couldn’t flush each other away anymore. They tried everything they could think of to fix the problem, but nothing worked. Eventually, they started to grow apart and stopped talking to each other as much. The love they once had was gone and they both knew it.
They say that love is stronger than anything else in the world, but sometimes even love isn’t enough. Sometimes, even the happiest of couples can be torn apart by something as simple as a clogged toilet.